Stay Connected with CarePages
Share your story. Build your support circle.
CarePages is a free online community of more than 4 million members, who share their health experiences and provide emotional support through their own private and secure CarePages website. CarePages empowers people to connect and ensures that no one faces a health challenge alone.
CarePages help patients:
- Communicate with friends and family members, giving condition updates without repeated phone calls and emails
- Receive supportive messages from friends and family members
- Share photos, visiting hours and contact information
- Keep in touch before, during and after a health event
- The patient's CarePages website can be created by the patient themselves or by a close friend or family member
CarePages help friends and family members:
- Stay updated on the current condition of the patient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Communicate directly with the patient through comments and private messages
- Locate visiting hours, contact information and directions
Create your free, private and secure CarePages website in less than 10 minutes by following these three steps:
- Visit CarePages.com/MedStar and click on the "create" link at the top of the page.
- >After you "become a member," select your personalized features and privacy settings.
- Once your profile is complete, invite friends, upload photos and stay connected!
View more information about setting up your CarePages profile.
CarePages Customer Support is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Please contact CarePages Customer Support at 1-888-852-5521 (toll free) or email@example.com