Visiting hours are daily, 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
To ensure a safe environment, all visitors must sign in and obtain a visitor pass from the patient information desk, which is located just inside the visitor entrance. Entry will not be allowed to visitors who do not know the patient's first and last name. We prefer that no more than two (2) family members enter the unit at any given time. An adult must accompany children younger than the age of 12.
Overnight stays may be accommodated as requested depending on patient location and condition. Alternate visitation may be accommodated depending on patient condition and family circumstances.
Visitors must remain in the patient's room, or another designated area. For the privacy and safety of others, we ask that visitors do not congregate in hospital hallways.
Women and Infants' Center
Visiting hours are generally daily, 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., but some exceptions apply. Please refer to our Women and Infants' Visitors Policy.
ICU and SICU
Generally, visitors to the ICU/SICU will be restricted to immediate family members, but other loved ones may visit at the nurse's discretion. ICU/SICU visiting hours are flexible, but are at the discretion of the nurse.
In order to ensure that all children on the pediatric unit are cared for in a safe, comfortable environment, please abide by the following restrictions:
- Visiting hours are from noon to 8 p.m., except for parents and guardians who may visit at any time.
- Children younger than 12 years of age are not allowed to visit, unless they are siblings of the patient.
- Siblings may visit during regular visiting hours, but must be healthy and remain with their parents at all times. We recommend that siblings visit one or two hours at a time.
- Siblings may not stay overnight.
- Only parents and grandparents may visit if the patient is in isolation.
- For patients who have been moved from the Women and Infants' Center, all Women and Infants' guidelines apply.
For information about the visiting policy for departments not listed here, please contact us at 410-350-3200.